I haven’t been able to post much lately and I feel bad for it. Whatever happened to that ‘one output a day’ plan that I had? Duh! I don’t want to think about it anymore. I failed again and no excuse can save me from the self disappointment that I feel right now. It’s like I could hear my conscience saying, “I told you so.”–I know, right?!
So anyway, time flew once again and before I even realized it, the month of June is over! Darn! That was really quick! So now that we’re halfway through the year 2012, let me share my eventful first half.
- New year, new home! -We moved to a new house cause our apartment got burned on Christmas day last year. Big news!
- My brother’s birthday month!
- My bday month too!
- Got a very special present, Klaus 🙂
- Lolo died
- Lola died too 😦
- Single-awareness day
- Batch Six Bomb island hopping adventure -Gathering with my high school batchmates. My 1st visit to Balicasag and Virgin island.
- BITGAP familiarization tour in Tarsier Botanika
- BITGAP General Assembly
- Li’l bro’s graduation! Weeh! Family celebration! 🙂
- Ate Cheryl’s despedida
- The Hunger Games movie!- Oh yeaaahhh!!!
- Holy week
- Tour guiding galore!
- Noticed a lump on my neck and discovered I was Darna! (Kidding aside, I found out I have goiter.)
- BITGAP familiarization tour in Banacon Mangrove Plantation
- Mother’s bday!
- Sister’s bday too!
- Alvin & JL’s wedding
- Milbert & Analyn’s wedding
- National Tour Guide’s Convention in Davao City! 🙂
There you go! The big things in the first six months of 2012. I wonder what more is in store for me before this year ends. Keep’em coming! Raarrrr!!! 😀