I know, I know. I need not to say it cause it’s practically all over my blog…but I’m still saying it anyway. I’M CRAZY ABOUT THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!! There, i feel much better now… (whew!)
TVD is obviously my ultimate favorite show this season. But the craze doesn’t end there. There are tons of other shows totally worth watching. First up are the fresh new seasons of Gossip Girl, Nikita, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Happy Endings, and Fringe! I’ve been following these shows, and spending the past few months waiting for their new seasons to start was TORTURE.
That’s not all! Several shows have just started to air this fall and oh, I’m loving them already! Here are the shows that I’ve watched so far.. *Drum rolls*
New Girl, 2 Broke Girls, Hart of Dixie, The Secret Circle, Ringer, and Unforgettable…
I’m also currently watching abcfamily’s new show, The Lying Game, which started couple of months ago. Now all that’s left to wait for is the come back of Pretty Little Liars, which is going to have their Halloween episode at the end of this month. Sweet!
There are still other shows I’m planning to check out as soon as I get the time to do so. Here is a list of the new shows this season:
- ABC- Charlie’s Angels, Revenge, Suburgatory, Man Up, Last Man Standing, Pan Am, Once Upon A Time
- CBS- A Gifted Man, Person of Interest, How To Be Gentlemen, Unforgettable, 2 Broke Girls
- NBS- Grimm, Prime Suspect, Whitney, Free Agents, Up All Night, The Playboy Club
- FOX- I Hate My Teenage Daughter, New Girl, Terra Nova
- CW- Ringer, Hart of Dixie, The Secret Circle